Old 19-05-2005, 01:34 PM
Sacha

On 19/5/05 11:24, in article
3, "Victoria Clare"
wrote:
snip
during WWII so that we could have our 'say now' and not be
under the Swastika.

The way I look at it, freedom of speech is partly about the right to *not*
have to listen to boring boring BORING monomaniacs like you.

You are the rudest, most persistent, dull little git I have ever
encountered, and your attempts to identify your tedious witterings with the
sacrifice of the many peoples involved in the last world war is in the most
appalling taste.

I only saw this because someone quoted you, and I really, really hope that
no-one will *ever* do so again.

I think you'll find most people either have him kill filed or just click
past the posturing and posing. They're certainly not worth a second of
anyone's time. You may have noticed he gets almost none of the desperately
needed attention.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)