Old 19-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Derek Mark Edding

Kira Dirlik wrote:
I missed the initial posting on this thread, but maybe this could be
helpful. I got an 8 x 12 shed from Heartland 10 years ago and it is
still in pristine condition (and I confess I never got around to
painting it). The walls are as the poster (Donna?) described, but the
outside came with a grey primer. Inside has that large particled
board look.

Hello Kira,

Thanks for the good info.

Ours also had primer on the exterior surface of the siding. Sounds like
the stuff is tougher than it looks. We did get the pressure treated
floor, so we expect that to last. We covered the floor with two coats
of paint too.

Ours was over $2000, same size. The base price was like $1750, but we
added a number of options.

Have you had any problem with bugs taking up residence? We seem to get
a lot of wasps, especially in the Spring.

-dreq