Old 19-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Phil L

Phil L wrote:

Cheers for all the replies, I assume I must have dreamt about the discarded
suckers causing disease.

I've got a few cwt of realoly black, well rotted hore manure which will go
around and under them when I get back....I'm going away for a long weekend,
thanks for the tip about keeping them a bit drier too prior to
transplanting, I've just watered everything apart from them...hoping
everything's not dead by Monday...also, I'll have to arrange some
ventilation, the 'new' GH has very little, being built from 8X4 polycarb
sheets.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.