Old 19-05-2005, 03:49 PM
bigboard

Phil L wrote:

bigboard wrote:
:: Phil L wrote:
::
::: Phil L wrote:
:::
::: Cheers for all the replies, I assume I must have dreamt about the
::: discarded suckers causing disease.
:::
::: I've got a few cwt of realoly black, well rotted hore manure
::
:: !!!

I presume you meant to type ??? ?

No, the !!!'s were what I meant. It was the mental picture of where you got
your whore manure from!

Apart from my childish glee at such an excellent typo, your plan for your
toms sounds fine. Don't forget that tomatoes are one of the few plants
where it's a good idea to pile up earth/compost around the stems as they
will throw out new roots into it.

- it was meant to say:

I've got a few cwt of really black, well rotted horse manure

:-p

(spil chucker's nackered agin)

--
America is a large, friendly dog in a very small room. Every time it
wags its tail, it knocks over a chair.