Old 19-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Sacha

On 19/5/05 15:43, in article
, "Victoria Clare"
wrote:

Sacha wrote in
. uk:

On 19/5/05 11:24, in article
3, "Victoria Clare"
wrote:

I only saw this because someone quoted you, and I really, really hope
that no-one will *ever* do so again.

I think you'll find most people either have him kill filed or just
click past the posturing and posing. They're certainly not worth a
second of anyone's time. You may have noticed he gets almost none of
the desperately needed attention.

So do I normally: I only see his ill-informed and deliberately trollish
postings if someone quotes them.

On this occasion he riled me enough to respond, by his illeducated and
tasteless suggestion that an entire world war was fought, and millions
killed and the world horribly wounded, for the right of a little pap-
spouter with no manners to annoy anyone he sees fit, using a technology
unthought of at the time.

Unfortunately, those who spout off most about freedom of speech are those
who abuse it most and should have their mouths stitched up, IMO.
Unfortunately, they're usually the ones who cite the courage of others as
their right to abuse their freedoms.

I, like probably everyone else here, had relatives in that war. I am
reasonably confident that my grandfather, for example, had the
discrimination and good taste have thought of this unpleasant little
goitre on the neck of humanity as a foul little jumped-up nobody who
would have fitted right in in the Hitler Youth.

That is certainly what I think of him. Now, having responded to the
troll* with all the vocabulary I can muster, I shall shut up.

Victoria

*I think there is about a 20% possibility that 'Mike' is actually a 16
year old. If he is, I would like to congratulate him wholeheartedly on
the artistic work he is doing, and suggest that he really deserves a
nomination for the Turner Prize.

A tank of formaldehyde? ;-)
--

Sacha