Old 19-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Alan Holmes

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

As I'm a very simple man and cannot understand complicated manuscripts
please
do not refer me to a source where the text is more than a few words long.

If only!

If you would take the trouble to edit your replies to a
comprehensible size, you would probably find it a whole lot easier to
follow conversations here and grasp the simple facts which people have
patiently repeated for you.

Yes, sorry about that, I do try, but sometimes it's difficult to know
whix=ch bits to but and what to leave so others can follw the subject.

I promise to do better in future!

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net