Old 19-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Alan Holmes

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

And am I falling for it?

He's been posting to this group for years under the same name so you
should know by now that he's not a troll. You, on the other hand, are
testing the limits of the great forbearance shown to you, personally, by
the rest of this group. Please give it a rest.

I agree, this has been going on far to long, but those who raise objections
clearly have never had to deal with this sort of pest, and many of the
suggestions as to how to deal with it are completly impractical.

This will be my last word on the subject.

Do I hear lots of cheering!(:-)

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net

Janet.