Old 19-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Gantz

Paul Anderson wrote:
On 19 May 2005 07:51:56 -0700, "Gantz" wrote:

Paul Anderson wrote:
of the situation. Abortion is simply not the answer!

Who made you Lord High Dictator to decide what is or is not the

answer
for millions of others? Especially given the massive bigotry you
display.

A very interesting question.

With, of course, no answer given.

Here is another, Who supercedes the rights
of a parent if a teen, a minor, want to abort but does not want the
parents to know?

What "rights of a parent" are you talking about? FWIW, I'm in
California so you can refer to the California Code for your citation:
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/calaw.html

I reviewd the codes pertinent. Did not find what I was looking for.
However in some state a pregnant minor can go to a school counselour to
request an abortion. They can go to a judge and a judge can order the
abortion without the parents ever knowing.

to answer your previous question it seem that certain legislative
bodies becomes "high lords" dictating policy even to Parents who
disagree. The constitution of the USA gives me the right to to voice my
opinion or to publish an opinion in agreement to mine stating:
Abortion is not the answer, or not the way, or it is dead wrong to
others who live in the borders of the United States, via a public
medium as Usenet.

Do you have a problem with this?