Old 06-02-2003, 07:24 PM
sacha

Default More bird problems

in article , Alison at
wrote on 6/2/03 4:39
pm:

"sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
in article , Malcolm at
wrote on 5/2/03 6:14 pm:

snip
And when I clean out our hairbrushes, I always throw the gleanings out of
the window for birds to pick up and use.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

*smiles* My Nan taught me to do that when I was small and the habit stayed.
Sadly she's no longer with us but you've reminded me to pass on her wisdom
when our lil one is born (well not immediately of course!).

--A

I read about it somewhere years ago and it's become a fixed habit. It's
fascinating to watch them come and pull on the hair and extract it from the
rose we have outside our bedroom window. I do the same with the dogs' hairs
when I remember to brush them! Your baby will have to wait a while if it's
a baldy like our grand daughter was at birth. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk