Old 20-05-2005, 01:05 AM
Glenn S.

matt wrote:
I keep a pond in my back garden and there alot of species that can be
kept like: tench rudd chubb koi goldfish orfe minnow bream roach
stickleback. but i was wondering what people keep in america. if there
is anyone who knows about the american species i would be very
interested.

my front pond (three hard plastic tubs totalling 400 gallons) has only
four small Koi. The back yard pond (about 4500 gallons) has about a
dozen Koi of various sizes (largest about 12-14" (30-36cm)) and a bunch
of cheap goldfish that I'm still trying to get rid of. A 'friend' put
them in there as a welcoming gift after we finished building the pond
four years ago.

--
G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Swee****er 22' Pontoon Boat
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/gs_pontoon01.html

FOR SALE: 1999 Fleetwood Mallard 37' Travel Trailer
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Mallard001.html