Old 20-05-2005, 08:42 AM
Bowser Bowser is offline
Registered User

Default Tree suggestion for shaded corner of garden sought

Hi folks, nice site you have here, some very interesting reading. I've tried a search but nothing really seems to come up for me.
I have a square of land (approx 2m by 2m) in a shaded corner of my garden, it does get some sun in the late evening however. My wife is very keen to have a fruit tree in the garden and this would seem a good place for it - would anyone have any suggestions of types of fruit tree to plant?

(Mods - I wasnt sure where to pit this thread, please move it if appropriate)

Thanks

Ross