Old 20-05-2005, 01:09 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:
The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains
these words:

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

That older members/readers of this newsgroup have no respect for
those who
gave their lives for us to enjoy the freedom we have today.

Checking on google, it's apparent that Crowe invented that smear,
the latest in a long history of dishonest attempts by him to discredit
this group, and other posters, by misrepresentation. We've seen it all
before in his lying pretence that this group is "owned" by an inner
clique of posters.

Urglers would be far more SHOCKED if they look up google's archive of
Crowe's even worse behaviour in his "local" newsgroups,
uk.local.isle-of-wight and uk.local.hampshire.

I didn't write any of what you quoted under my name.

They are Mike's words, from which I would like to be disassociated.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/