Old 20-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Heidi the Horrible

"red" wrote in message
Jibby wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas on how to prevent my neighbor's dog from using
my yard as it's own personal toilet? I am disabled and use a power
wheelchair and there is nothing worse than getting dog crap on a wheel
(especially since I can't clean the wheels myself). I don't want to put
up a fence, and speaking to the neighbors about it has been no help.

Thanks,
Jibby

call codes enforcement

That may start a war. Get a slingshot and some harmless but attention
getting ammo. Make a sport of it with a mean yell after firing.

Dogs respond well to training but only if you catch them in the act.

As a peace offering, get your neighbor a pooper scooper and ask him nicely
(again) to stop his dog from going in your yard and if he does, then please
clean it up pronto.

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...ff&oi=froogler