Old 20-05-2005, 04:49 PM
Heidi the Horrible

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Heidi the Horrible" wrote in message
news

"red" wrote in message
Jibby wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas on how to prevent my neighbor's dog from
using my yard as it's own personal toilet? I am disabled and use a
power wheelchair and there is nothing worse than getting dog crap on a
wheel (especially since I can't clean the wheels myself). I don't want
to put up a fence, and speaking to the neighbors about it has been no
help.

Thanks,
Jibby

call codes enforcement

That may start a war. Get a slingshot and some harmless but attention
getting ammo. Make a sport of it with a mean yell after firing.

Dogs respond well to training but only if you catch them in the act.

As a peace offering, get your neighbor a pooper scooper and ask him
nicely (again) to stop his dog from going in your yard and if he does,
then please clean it up pronto.

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...ff&oi=froogler

Let me get this straight. You think the victim should buy something for
the criminal?

Yes. An unexpected peace offering can do wonders for guilt tripping someone
into stepping up to their responsibilities.

HtH