Old 20-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Justin

Hi all,

Just a question on this... I'm getting green spot algae on my anubias and
also my sword. I thought that it was to do with my MH lighting being too
strong and maybe too many nutrients... Is it as simple as adding more PO4?
If so, what level should it be? I was always under the assumption that
PO4=algae... Same as Nitrate... Is this wrong?

Thank you.

Justin.
"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
In article ,
David J. Braunegg wrote:
My Anubias leaves are getting covered with green spot algae. Anything I
can/should do about this?

Increase the phosphate level. Low PO4 = green spot algae.

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org