Old 20-05-2005, 07:29 PM
Travis

dsultan wrote:
I have just begun preparing my yard for the summertime. I was out
yesterday and I noticed 6-7 very small trees beginning to grow
throughout the yard- probably 2-4 in tall- but I don't know what
they are. They look like small "christmas" trees, with fir-like
needles. I don't think they are pine trees, as we have none in the
general area of our subdivision. During the holidays I had the
christmas tree outside laying down on the lawn for a bit- before
and after Christmas.

My questions:

Could these small trees have come from the tree we had at Christmas?

No.

What can I do to take care of the ones I'd like to see grow?

Let Mother Nature do her thing.

How can I find out more about what I have there?

Read.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5