Old 20-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Keith Bernstein

Hi Newt--

Thanks for the info. I'll plant them and wait.

Keith

"Newt" wrote in message

Keith Bernstein Wrote:
Hello-

I have a small group of hyacinths that have boomed and withered. On the
stalks were a number of 1-2 cm diameter pods which I pulled off and put
aside. They are now each beginning to sprout a thin shoot. My
question--can I plant these pods and produce new hyacinth plants? If
so, can someone please supply instructions on how best to plant the
pods?

Thanks,

Keith Bernstein

Hi Keith,

Just put them in the soil and in about 5 years you should see flowers.
This site is for tulips, but the process is the same.
http://tinyurl.com/8nexr

Newt

--
Newt