Old 20-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Mike Lyle

martin wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2005 17:38:35 +0100, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

martin wrote:

It took me 5 minutes to find Franz's address using Internet. I
already posted his address here.

It must have escaped my attention. We all have his email address,

of
course; but if you mean his postal address, isn't it best not to
publish, even if it is on the Internet?

Since nobody seemed to notice, there's no damage done.

Sorry to go on about it, but though my own address, for example, is
easy enough to find if you're in the right place, it would still make
it easier for crooks and weirdoes to misuse it if it were published
on the Internet. So if anybody ever feels like making it widely
known, I'd much rather they didn't. There are particular
crook-and-weirdo vulnerabilities when somebody's just died.

--
Mike.