Old 21-05-2005, 01:42 AM
John Savage

"peter" writes:
One month was a typo, it should have read three months, per pill packet.
That sounds so long. We have a horse and it is not really fenced off from
the house area, so we get poo everywhere. It's been over a month since she
was wormed, so I cross my fingers. denial? yes.

People might be on different wavelengths here. I expect there's a world of
difference between:

(1) immediately using manure from a horse that has been given worming
medicine, compared with piling up its output over the next few days in
a corner of the paddock and 3 months later adding that by now well
rotted stuff to your worm bed, and

(2) never using on your garden any manure that the horse produces over the
3 months following its worming.

True?