Old 21-05-2005, 12:02 AM
E. (Bet) Anthony

Rubaiyat of Omar Bradley wrote:

If you have a cell phone, how often and where do you use it?

I keep a Tracfone in the car for emergencies - I hardly ever use it.

Has it replaced your traditional 'land-line' phone?

No, although I could save money by getting rid of the landline and
using a cell phone for everything. The problem is - how would I get
internet access? It's possible with a cell, but too slow to be
practical, or so I have heard. Having DSL for the internet would be
just as expensive. Also, DirecTV wants to be connected to a landline.

John Cowart

A friend has DirecTV's DirecWay for his internet connection and does not
use a landline [not required].