Old 21-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Wolf Kirchmeir

Hi, I live in Sanantonio Texas. I have planted a garden for the first
time in my life. Everything seems to be growing well. My question is,
will my plants reproduce fruit/vegetables all summer into the fall, or
will some die and I will need to plant another crop in the late
summer. I have planted:

beans
peas
cucumbers
zucchini squash
tomatoes
corn on the cob
broccoli

Thanks,
Rodger

Is there a garden club or horticultural society in San Antonio? What
about the Texas State Agriculture Department? Both are good sources for
the information you seek. If you join the club, you'll also make good
friends. Your local library will also have useful books - just ask.
Librarians may not know the answers, but they are very good at helping
you find them. (Plug - my niece is a librarian in Midland MI).