Old 21-05-2005, 02:18 AM
Georg Himmeroeder

Default desert garden

Hi

2 years ago we bought a house in Alamogordo, NM. Or backyard has a lot
of lawn and requires a lot of watering.
Since we want to conserve water we are planing some kind of desert garden.
So we are looking for somebody who can help us with planing. I assume,
that we have to start to recondition the soil but we don't know how.
We also need some advice which plants or shrubs we can use so that we
have a nice garden through out the year.
Thanks for any tip or address

--

"They

Benjamin Franklin