Old 21-05-2005, 03:06 AM

Schertz is considered to be part of the greater NE San Antonio
region. In fact, San Antonio ( down town River walk) is 15 miles from
my house.

Hi, I live in Sanantonio Texas. I have planted a garden for the
first time in my life. Everything seems to be growing well. My
question is, will my plants reproduce fruit/vegetables all summer
into the fall, or will some die and I will need to plant another
crop in the late summer. I have planted:

beans
peas
cucumbers
zucchini squash
tomatoes
corn on the cob
broccoli

You live there and don't know how to write the name of your city
correctly?

Something smells fishy.

Nothing fishy. Just a serious question. I actually live in the
greater Northeast San Antonio. A small city called Schertz. Near
Randolph Air base.

They are all annuals and will all die in the fall. I can't think of any
perennial vegetables.

If you live in Schertz then you don't live in San Antonio.

I live in Shoreline and our southern city limit abuts Seattles northern
city limit but I don't live in greater North Seattle I live in
Shoreline.