Old 20-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Sacha

On 20/5/05 20:47, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
On 20/5/05 16:27, in article
, "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
On 20/5/05 9:01, in article
, "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , June Hughes
writes

You must have bought them at some time or other to know they taste of
nothing.
Many apols. I hadn't realised that this was cross-posted to urg and I
didn't notice the name of the poster. If I had, I wouldn't have
replied. Sorry. No offence intended.

Offensive is your middle name - you can't help it.

Excuse me? I apologised to you. I was trying to avoid trouble but you
plunged in with both feet. I normally take a wide berth where you are
concerned. As you don't know anything about me, please do not be so
rude.

Actually June, I know quite a lot about you. You're a spoiled brat.

Have you been stalking me?

Please don't flatter yourself - you really aren't that important.

To my knowledge, I have never met you.
made a mistake and apologised before you started your attack.

The attack was yours upon me and you did not apologise to me but to the two
groups on which you have demonstrated your pettiness of mind and character.
This is absolutely typical of you, you trivial woman. You attack others and
then somehow, miraculously, on Planet June, it's their fault, not yours.

People
don't post here to read this sort of thing and if you wish to continue
your insults, please do so by email.

Why? So you can throw a tantrum and forbid me to email you? You've played
that game before, ducky when you started emailing me and didn't like my
less-than-grovelling response. Get over yourself.

You are saying more about yourself
than you are about me. I have nothing against you, so please stop your
aggressive posts.

Your posts about me in the past show that the last sentence is untrue. You
never miss the chance of a swipe if you happen to be in the mood. This time
you've been caught out, embarrassing yourself. Tough luck.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk