Old 20-05-2005, 10:30 PM
June Hughes

In message , Sacha
writes
On 20/5/05 20:47, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

People
don't post here to read this sort of thing and if you wish to continue
your insults, please do so by email.

Why? So you can throw a tantrum and forbid me to email you? You've played
that game before, ducky when you started emailing me and didn't like my
less-than-grovelling response. Get over yourself.

You are saying more about yourself
than you are about me. I have nothing against you, so please stop your
aggressive posts.

Your posts about me in the past show that the last sentence is untrue. You
never miss the chance of a swipe if you happen to be in the mood. This time
you've been caught out, embarrassing yourself. Tough luck.

Taken to email.
--
June Hughes