Old 21-05-2005, 04:11 AM
Travis

Georg Himmeroeder wrote:
Hi

2 years ago we bought a house in Alamogordo, NM. Or backyard has a
lot of lawn and requires a lot of watering.
Since we want to conserve water we are planing some kind of desert
garden. So we are looking for somebody who can help us with
planing. I assume, that we have to start to recondition the soil
but we don't know how. We also need some advice which plants or shrubs
we can use so that
we have a nice garden through out the year.
Thanks for any tip or address

Try your county extension agent and your water utility they should have
lots of information on water wise gardening.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5