Old 21-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Steve

Thanks for the link, I will check it out.

I have a Dwarf Burning Bush that says it gets to 8 ft though! And at
least around here a non-dwarf burning bush says 8-10 ft. So even that I
don't get.

I ran into yet another in a nursery, unfortunately it was a plant I never
heard of and thought I could recall the name, but now can't - the tag says
grows 3ft x 3 ft, the picture ON the SAME tag shows the plant pictured
against a house and in the picture it is clearly much larger than 3ft as it
is pictured against a house and as tall as the roof. The nursery written
sign said the plant gets 2 ft x 2 ft. The nursery staff shrugged off the
differnce and said yep, it gets somewhere between being a small to large
shrub. Their stock was already roughly 2 ft x 2 ft insize. So here again, is
it a 2ft plant or 8 ft plant - that's a major difference!

"SedumQueen" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can't help you with what the tags on plants say, but I have found a
site where users can make comments about plants and upload their own
pictures of them. Davesgarden.com

The only advice I have about bushes and tags is, if you want a bush
that will stay small, make sure it has "dwarf" in the name of the
plant.