Old 21-05-2005, 10:08 AM
Paula

On Sat, 21 May 2005 08:31:34 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

I have to say how impressed I am with the new containers of Roundup. The
Initial plastic sprayer and container will cost more that undiluted
stuff but once you've used up what's in there you cam mix your own.
It's a largish plastic holder with a long plastic tube that goes through
the cap and at the other end is a gun with a pull back plunger,

In essence what you have to do is pull back the plunger very slowly
which loads the gun with a quantity of the roundup weedkiller and then
you can manually spray quite a large area before the plunger is sucked
back down to the gun, whereupon you can start all over again.

No pumping up incessantly to create vacuum, not pouring out various
amounts of mix.

I've found it really handy and so thought I'd tell you
A sensible configuration so must have been invented by some female

Far better not to use it at all, cheaper and saves the planet, plus
the excercise weeding helps get rid of the lard arses.