Old 21-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Stan The Man

My experience of the Hozelock 20 metre Auto Reel (the spring rewind
model that fixes to the wall) has been a very happy one. If there's an
easier to use, cleaner to use, more robust system around then I haven't
seen it.

However I wanted a longer hose this year so I added the 40 metre Fast
Cart - http://www.garden4less.co.uk/hozelock-fast-cart.asp - and then
added a 50 metre feeder hose to it so that I now have a 90 metre hose
on a very easy to move caddy -- and no drips!

The key thing for me with both of these is the way that the hose
rewinds evenly without having to manhandle it at all. It saves a lot of
hassle.