Old 21-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Tom Randy

On Fri, 20 May 2005 13:10:45 -0500, X-man wrote:

I have a "WalMart bonsai" tree w/ the gnarled trunk and small oval
leaves. It's suddenly losing leaves, they dry up in one area and fall
off. Haven't changed anything...however been overcast and not getting as
much quality sunlight. PLEASE e-me or post any diagnosis. THANKS!

We need to know what KIND of plant it is. It's requirments depend on
if it's a tropical INDOOR type or outdoor type. *Sounds* like a watering
issue, *maybe* not enough. If Walmart bought them without proper lables
they should be scolded. Try to gove us more info...

Tom