Old 21-05-2005, 06:33 PM
Sally Thompson

On Sat, 14 May 2005 10:25:18 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Does anyone have any recommendations for oak garden chairs/seats?

Trying to find a nice bench and also two armchairs but has been a slow
trawl through websites etc but either the benches are (at 6oo pounds)
way out of my league or they have solid backs.

By chance we happened to see a company called Meadow Designs who were
displaying their garden furniture in Ludlow. They make in oak if you
want. They don't seem to have their own web site, but are on the
Hereford Craft Guild one, at:

http://www.herefordcraftguild.org.uk...#meadowdesigns

Their email address is there and other info, but I know absolutely
nothing about them apart from that. They do deliver, by the way.

Sally Thompson