Old 21-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Your Name

"Warren" wrote in
:

Your state or county extension office's website should be your first
stop. They should have recommendations for the seed mix that's best
for your specific area, and your intended uses of your lawn. Almost
certainly it'll be a mix of varieties of seeds. You perennial grasses
take longer to establish, so expect your mix to include annual grasses
as well. Don't let that scare you even for a fall seeding.

[snip]

Warren,

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to reply with such wealth of
information and suggestions. I truly appreciate it. I'll be sure to keep
the things you mentioned in mind when I start seeding my lawn. Thanks
again.