Old 21-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Travis

Cereus-validus..... wrote:
Travis is on to something here.

If you are such a newbie, what makes you qualified to write a
garden column.

There are long time members her who are far more qualified for the
job than a hack reporter like you ever will be.

Exactly who did you blow to get the job, Miss Lewinsky?

Go and deep throat yourself!!!

We seem to have the minority opinion here CV but I think we are right.

The OP has been silent thus far.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

"Travis" wrote in message
CTTom wrote:
I'm a new member and I write a garden column. I'm currently
working on a story about the theft of specimen plants from private
gardens. Like any gardener, I've had flowers and shrubs snatched
from street-side plantings. But recently I've been hearing
stories (all at second-hand) about really valuable plants --
mature
Japanese threadleaf maples, cycads, etc. -- taken from private
gardens. Someone comes home from a trip and finds a crrater where
their specimen used to be. Has this happened to any members of
this newsgroup, or do you know anyone to whom this has happened?
I'd like to interview victims and discuss with them ways that such
prized plants can be protected. I'm assuming there must be a
black market in such stolen plants. Thank you ---- Tom

New member of what?

Something smells fishy.

USDA Zone 8