Old 22-05-2005, 12:08 AM
David Bockman

tenplay wrote in news:Ws-dnebb3K1sJxLfRVn-
:

Our home has a lot of grassy area (around 1800 sq. ft.) both in front
and in the back. It has a lot of weeds, a few bald spots and a couple
of deep depressions. I want to fix it up because we plan on selling or
property in about a year. From the little I know about gardening, I
assume that I will have to use some type of lawn weedkiller, spread some
grass seeds on the bald spots, and fill in the depressions with dirt and
seed on top. Please give me some specific instructions on exactly how
to go about this task. Thank you.

Where do you live?

email:

http://beyondgardening.com/Albums