Old 22-05-2005, 01:50 AM
Travis

tenplay wrote:
Our home has a lot of grassy area (around 1800 sq. ft.) both in
front and in the back. It has a lot of weeds, a few bald spots and
a couple of deep depressions. I want to fix it up because we plan
on selling or property in about a year. From the little I know
about gardening, I assume that I will have to use some type of lawn
weedkiller, spread some grass seeds on the bald spots, and fill in
the depressions with dirt and seed on top. Please give me some
specific instructions on exactly how to go about this task. Thank
you.

Your county extension agent should be able to provide the answers
specific to your location on the planet.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5