Old 21-05-2005, 10:58 PM
Diana Kulaga

You guys have done a spot on job of discussing these issues. I'll add just a
few things, in keeping with Ray's perspective on conditions. Martin and Mary
Motes put out a monthly "In your orchid collection" email newsletter. It is
perfect for us here in south FL, and greatly helpful. However, I doubt it
would serve New Yorkers well.

And even here, there are many differences between the way we grow and, say,
a friend who has a different setup just a few miles away.

As far as knowledge, I think growing orchids is no different from doing
anything else with passion: if you stop learning you stagnate. There is
always someone with a better mousetrap.

Thanks for a good thread.

Diana