Old 21-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Paula

On Sat, 21 May 2005 21:24:18 +0100, Jupiter
wrote:

On Sat, 21 May 2005 12:09:31 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , Jupiter
writes
What evidence is there that a contact herbicide with no residual
properties, inactive on ground contact, is destroying the planet?

Well it's the only thing that nearly controls the ground elder that is
growing in from next door. I can't dig it all out as the main part is in
their overgrown flower beds.

Janet

Glad that we're back to the practicalities without the drivel about
'destroying the planet'. Ground Elder is virtually impossible to
eradicate by digging out, especially if it's on clay soil.
I still have a stock of Gramoxone, requiring carefuland judicious use
-banned not because of destroying the planet but because of destroying
those humans idiotic enough to drink it.

Only by those silly enough to have it in the garden shed anyway.