Old 21-05-2005, 10:51 PM

On Sat, 21 May 2005 20:55:00 GMT, (Paula) wrote:

On Sat, 21 May 2005 21:44:57 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from
(Paula) contains these words:

On Sat, 21 May 2005 20:53:51 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

My local supermarket (Co-op) provides the provenance of all its
foodstuffs, from all over the word, and guarantees them free of GM
products. The rest of our food is produced locally, or bought from
accredited organic sources.

Well bully for you, most people in the UK shop at Tesco

Then they can shop GM-free there if they choose, same as me:

Damn that Monsanto down the pan then! sigh.

See my earlier post.

Look up NCAP's website
www.pesticide.org and download Glyphosate.pdf

If Janet only buys organic she must suspect there's something wrong
with non-organic :-))

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk
www.killhunting.org