Old 21-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Simon Tomlinson

From another novice who got two of these for her birthday a couple of years
ago. The garden centre advised re-potting into Tree and ? Compost. Bought
a bag, re-potted and the Acers are an absolute delight. All I do is keep
then well-watered, although they are in a reasonably sheltered spot.

Kate

"Mike Tunstall" wrote in
message ...
I have just bought one of these and I want to put it into a larger pot.

Now from your average garden centre what potting medium do I need for it.
Are there any special conditions for this plant I should be aware of,
other than keep out of winds?

I am a novice so go easy on me peeps ; )

Mike