Old 21-05-2005, 10:53 PM
Alan Holmes

"Andrew Newton" wrote in message
Any recommendations for a decent hose reel at a reasonable price. I'm not
interested in the hozelock thru flow style as I've had two & they always
leak after a short while, nor any that are sold complete with the hose.

It doesn't look as though anyone has managed to find a hose reel without
the hose.

I've been looking for one for ages, and so far have found nothing,
although my expert son-in-law tells me they are avaiable on the net,
but I've yet to follow that path.

I have three hoses already, which are left over from broken hose reels!

If you try the web, and find something please let me know!

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net