Old 22-05-2005, 07:47 AM
Heidi the Horrible

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Chuck" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 May 2005 21:17:23 -0700, "_" wrote:

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message

"Jibby" wrote in message
Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas on how to prevent my neighbor's dog from
using
my yard as it's own personal toilet? I am disabled and use a power
wheelchair and there is nothing worse than getting dog crap on a
wheel
(especially since I can't clean the wheels myself). I don't want to
put
up a fence, and speaking to the neighbors about it has been no help.

Thanks,
Jibby

Feed the dog some sponges that have been soaked in bacon grease. If
that
doesn't work, give the dog some automotive antifreeze in its water.
Wafarin
works well, too.

Kill the dog and get a big ass lawsuit on your hands. Gee, that's GREAT
advice.

Did you wipe your ass after you hatched that idea?????

That's oscar... he trolls a number of newsgroups with the same crap..
mention a "Hot water heater" in subject line here if you want to wake
him up... has a mind of a 10 year old...

I want Oscar for my neighbor. He knows the RIGHT way to terminate vermin,
and cause their owners the CORRECT amount of heartbreak.

You a first class a-hole Doug. Plonk