Old 22-05-2005, 04:03 AM
Kenni Judd

Joanna: How would they know to ask, if you never told them you were
dissatisfied? Kenni

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
Kenni,
I am probably a bad respondent to this thread, since the only time that I
was not satisfied with a mail ordered orchid I did not inform the vendor
but
I never ordered from them again. I don't know whether any vendor could do
anything in response to that. The main thing that this vendor should have
done is not send me a phal with almost no roots left to begin with (so bad
that it wobbled when shaken -- it maybe had one or two healthy roots when
had it repotted within a week of receiving it). I don't know why I didn't
inform the vendor. I decided to keep the plant and treat it well and see
how
it would do. Two years later this plant (a phal belina) has a very healthy
root system and it is in bud (yay!), so the story has a happy ending for
the
orchid and for me. However, I still would not buy from that vendor, and
they
still don't know why not, they didn't ask, I didn't tell. I wonder how
often
that happens.
Joanna