Old 22-05-2005, 06:42 AM
Bette E

(snip) George wrote:
"Anyway, you have dirty water?"
"How big is your pond, and describe your filtration system."

Yes, I have green water, with about 1 inch of organic matter on the
bottom of liner and some string algae on waterfall spillway rock.

Pond is 2000 gals, 24 inches deep. I have a bio-filter in pond-- and a
veggie filter at the top of the waterfall.

I have 2 new eight inch koi, 14 other fish, (goldfish, shebunkin and 1
perch to keep the pond population down..) also found one very large
bullfrog tadpole. I skim daily. Water tests are all in normal range.

There are 3 water lilies, 2 large clumps of Iris, mini catails, assorted
oxygenators, plus floaters on top..