Old 22-05-2005, 07:44 AM
Rick

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message

"Rick" wrote in message
ink.net...

$$ A local creek? I hope you quarantined them before exposing your fish

these newcomers. Wild fish carry parasites as well as pet shop fish.

My pond is about 1200gal or should I say two ponds that are connected.
Only the bottom pond has fish, six gold fish and three Koi and about 15

little
minnows that my kids got out of the local creek.

$$ It sounds like a parasite problem (fish lice?). First you need to
identify the parasite - then find out what will remove them! Quarantine

all
new fish before adding them to your pond.

They are not new had then two years now.

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)