Old 22-05-2005, 08:57 AM
Chris Hogg

On Sat, 21 May 2005 12:12:44 +0000 (UTC), "Stewart Devereux"
wrote:

My two year old wisteria- my pride and joy, which I have been trailing up my
house has started to develop a problem. noticed this morning that the larger
leaves have turned a light brown, shrivelled and are dying. The growing tip
seems to be Ok. Gave it a good watering, but it is growing in the soil,
which isnt dry. Gave it some Growmore granular fertiliser a few weeks ok, as
I did last year. Should I increase the feed ? I have bonemeal and potash
available ?? I really don't want to lose it

Presumably this is this year's new growth. Has it been frosted, or
have you had any cold drying winds that could have damaged it?

--
Chris