Old 22-05-2005, 01:35 PM
dusty

The BORG, auh I mean H.D. doesn't sell seedlings. I believe what you have
is a small blooming sized Lc. The BORG/HD has started selling a bunch of
these. Unfortunately the BORG/HD around here would rather lie than reduce
the price on their non blooming orchids. The BORG/HD "experts" when asked
about the orchids have told me.
1. LIE, the vender sets the price and only the vender can reduce it.
Truth once the plant is scanned into the BORG/HD data base the vender has
nothing to do with any more.
2. LIE, they are young plants and/or seedlings they will bloom in a month
or two.
Truth, they where blooming a couple of weeks ago and won't bloom for at
least 6 months.
3. LIE, I'll have to call a manager.
He/she was the manager and promptly disappears.
4. Synopsis the BORG/HD in this area would rather trash the orchid plant
than sell it for a reduced price.

I shop at LOWES, (even though they are a lot further away) because if and
when you do find someone and they don't know they will say I don't know
instead of giving you some stupid song and dance. A couple of months ago I
picked up a couple of out of bloom Lc. Golddigger's for $6 ea. (BORG/HD had
the same plants see lie 1.) I repotted them into 1/2" coconut husk and they
both now have new growths.

BORG= Big Orange Retail Giant.
The BORG/HD
I cant bash the BORG/HD all the time I mean I asked a BORG/HD associate a
logical question about their privacy fencing and got a nonsensical answer
that it sent me to Lowes where I promptly saved myself $10 a section.

Dusty