Old 11-02-2003, 03:25 AM
Ralph D.

Default arghhh

Well... I gotta say that I read the 'Oh joy, oh joy it's snowing post before
this one and I thought 'seems I liked this Madgardner character in the past,
but how can I take anyone *this* happy about snow?' Seems I'm about sick of
snow. But... then I read this: "madgardener listening to John Gorka". Anyone
who's listening to Gorka is OK by me G

What CD were you listening too? Have you ever seen him live? We've got all
except the last CD and have seen him maybe 7 or 8 times!!!! Do you have
Temporary Road? If not, go to his website at http://www.johngorka.com/ where
he's put it up (the CD in it's entirety) for download for free!!!!! How many
artists are doing *that* right now?

Anyhowz... seeinz how you appear to be living on a farm, here's a Gorka tune
for just this season... enjoy!

"Winter Cows"

The cows in the moo yard are making their plans
For the long winter nights and the cold winter hands
Some out in the fields are covered with snow
The black ones turn white and the white ones don't show

Big lamps in the sunset, between bovine dreams
Their icicled udders are waiting for spring
And up from the road comes the sound of the wheel
Just an old ice cream wagon, they say "I know how you feel"

Some dream of India, where their cousins are stars
But they don't like the crowds, so they stay where they are
And some dream of Florida, of roaming the beach
With metal detectors for gold they can reach

Well, what can you do? It's the ice or the flies
The temperature slowing, the tails going by
It's a dairy existence, and I must conclude...
Cold milk in a bottle still beats frozen foods

GGGGG

ralph
--
Post or lose an 'n' to reply...

"madgard" wrote in message
arghhh more snow. but I have to admit, this one is going to be a beauty. I
can't wait to get the boots on, and go out tomorrow and capture some

awesome
mountain side pictures of English Mountain shrouded in snow and the plants
adn trees covered in it. 4 inches and still falling......................
madgardener listening to John Gorka and watching the snow fall thru the
window