Old 22-05-2005, 11:22 AM
Kay

In article , Sacha
writes
I'm afraid that's pretty much our feeling. We went to a very small
'roadshow' in Torquay last year and rather enjoyed it. But the number of
exhibitors was tiny. If only Rosemoor would start propagating and selling
their own plants, we'd far rather visit something like that and buy what we
want at the end. Admittedly, we haven't been for about two years but last
time we went I almost ran into the shop at the end, clutching my purse. I
was horrified, disappointed and really rather cross to be confronted with
rows and rows of bog standard plants any 'off the peg' garden centre carries
- not one plant from Rosemoor and not one unusual plant of any description.

That was exactly the feeling I got visiting Harlow Carr - I haven't been
for about three years now, so it may have changed.
--
Kay