Old 22-05-2005, 02:37 PM
June Hughes

In message , Sacha
writes
I must apologise to all concerned for losing my temper with June Hughes. I
am heartily sick of these 'hit and run' attacks from her to me, that occur
from time to time, always under the guise of "I'm ignoring Sacha, really"
but I should have kept a guard on my tongue and not allowed myself to be
provoked by another of them.

My original apology was to you, not to either of the newsgroups to which
you posted, and that was quite clear by the way it was worded. It was a
sincere apology. If you chose not to accept it, I can't be responsible.
I don't have run-ins with anyone else and no-one else uses the invective
to me that you do. Thank goodness I didn't reply in kind. I do my best
to avoid you and made a genuine mistake. Now perhaps we can draw a line
under the matter.
--
June Hughes