Old 22-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Ragdoll

Default Deadheading guara and snapdragon

All,

I've added guara lindheimeri (whirling butterflies) to my garden this year.
I've read that I should deadhead to promote continued flowering, but I'm
unsure how to do this. Do I cut the whole stem down?

I have the same problem with my rocket snapdragons. (or any of the
snapdragons, for that matter) Do I just remove the seed pods or cut the
whole stem? They continue to produce more flowers at the tip as they grow,
so I'm always hesitant to cut the whole stem. Will it grow new ones?

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks,

Rags